Thursday 21 July 2011

KT & Toni Reunited, the start of something BIG!

I've never really touched on this in much detail before but it's probably time to start making something big of it!

13/06/2007 I replied to a nudge from one Toni Scott (an old school chum who I hadn't seen since school)on Friends Reunited (anyone remember that from the pre-Facebook days?). Upshot is that although we swapped details we didn't really talk, I think she gave me a pointer to Myspace and an MSN address.

09/07/2007 Feeling very low I logged on to MSN Messenger and lo and behold who should pop up but Toni! That was a weird conversation I can tell you given the events of the day before!

From that day on we chatted almost every night, usually for hours, until stupid o'clock in the morning. Eventually we decided that we should try and meet up so the date was set, 21st July at Camden tube station. We had a wonderful few hours together. We shopped around Camden, ate and Wagamama's and caught up with various things following on from our MSN chats. For a brief moment in time I had escaped some of my issues and had a great day out.

Although this meeting was purely as friends and what followed over the next few months was as friends it would now be rude of me not to include this as an important day in the calendar of what is now the wonderful world of the Glitzerati.

Our official anniversary may well be 17th November but 21st July will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart!

No comments: