Wednesday 9 August 2017

Blue screen of updates, Hellboy reboot and Dredd TV

It's always a joy to see that Microsoft are keeping the world operating well with the this wonderful status update board at Cannon Street station.....

Talking of updates, I've just heard that there is going to be a Hellboy reboot. This has made me a little grumpy. I loved what Guillermo del Toro did with Hellboy and Hellboy II: The Golden Army and I was really hoping that he would be granted his wish to do a third instalment. I know that he was keen to do it and Ron Perlman also wanted to return to the role but sadly creator Mike Mignola has decided to head in a different direction. He has said that he'd like to take the franchise in a more R-Rated direction. David Harbour from Stranger Things is taking on the role as Hellboy and Milla Jovovich will play his antagonist the Blood Queen. Working title for the reboot is/was Rise Of The Blood Queen.


Current word on the street is that Karl Urban is in talks to reprise his role as Dredd in the upcoming Rebellion TV series Judge Dredd: Mega City One (or Mega City One). IF they can do the deal on this then I'd be very happy. The idea of Mega City One with no Dredd it in is just plain wrong so it would make sense to bring in a familiar actor exspecially as he made such a good job of wiping away the foul memory of Stallone! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Dinner was then followed by a whole load more Bones!

No comments: