Thursday 10 August 2017

New GP, San Diego Comic Con trailers and Worldly Savages

After work today Sam and I headed to Eltham to register with a new GP. This is my third house move and my current registered GP is still in South Woodham Ferrers. That means that my last appointment I had was probably back in 2010 or thereabouts. Crazy stuff! I wonder if that's becuase I use Apple products now LOL. At least I'll have somewhere local IF I need to see a GP :)


There were lots of trailers released at San Diego Comic Con 2017 over the three days. Thanks to the New Trailer Buzz channel on YouTube you can now see these all rolled up into daily segments. So here they are. Lot's of things grabbed my attention that I am looking forward to seeing so I've highlighted the ones that have my attention.

Comic Con 2017 Compilation Trailers Day One:
Kingsman 2 The Golden Circle - Trailer 2
Pacific Rim 2 Uprising - Announcement Teaser
Saw 8 Jigsaw - First Trailer
Proud Mary - First Trailer
Bright - Main Trailer
Death Note - Riyku Comic Con Reveal
Brigsby Bear - Trailer 2
Only the Brave
Snowman - Trailer
Shape of Water - Trailer
Marvels Inhumans - Comic Com Trailer
Marvels Defenders - Stan Lee Trailer
Marvels Punisher - First Look
Krypton - Teaser Trailer
Stargate Origins - Teaser Trailer


Comic Con 2017 Compilation Trailers Day Two:
The Lego Ninjago Movie
The Walking Dead Season 8
Game of Thrones Season 7
Marvels The Defenders Season 1
Triple Threat
Alias Grace Season 1
The Gifted Season 1
Black Lightning Season 1
Vikings Season 5
The 100 Season 4
Knightfall Season 1


Comic Con Compilation Trailers Day Three:
Thor 3 Ragnarok Trailer
Justice League Trailer 2
Ready Player One Teaser
Stranger Things Season 2
Westworld Season 2 Teaser
Star Trek Discovery
Riverdale Season 2
Flash Season 4
Arrow Season 6
Supergirl Season 3
Legends of Tomorrow



In other news, my current ear worm comes courtesy of Serbian folk punk band Worldly Savages. They came to my attention today when it was announced that some members of the band had been turned down for visas to come and play in the UK due to them being Serbian. This song is perhaps the best ever reaction that a band could give! ENJOY!

No comments: