Saturday 21 October 2017

Rest, family, Rangers and RuPaul

Today was wonderful. I didn't get up until 11:30. The sleep was glorious, so wonderful and I woke up actually feeling like I had had some rest.

Breakfast and Hell's Kitchen was a great way to start the day. Toni and I then popped out to do a little shopping before popping over to Leanne's and had a fun time with Irving, Jamie, Indie, Shiv and Bodhi. The only downside was having to watch Ghostbusters 2.

I haven't watched much of the New York Rangers so far this season (and thankfully given some of the recent results) but today was an early game so I decided to tune in. I'm so glad I did as they seemed to have pulled their stuff together. It wasn't the most elegant game and I was shouting at the TV for the last five minutes but thankfully they kept their heads and beat the Nashville Predators 4 - 2.  Fingers crossed this is a return to winning ways.

Toni made the most amazing carrot soup for dinner, it was delicious. I ate all mine and then finished off Zoe's afterwards, nom nom nom.

We finished the remainder of the day with the final three episodes of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2.

No comments: