Sunday 14 January 2018

Feeling meh, recover day

Woke up today feeling a bit meh. Throat was a bit croaky and I felt cold and tired.

Fish fingers for breakfast helped a little bit and we watched some Jack Whitehall standup with was funny. I crashed out part way through.

Toni had to take some bit over to Jade and Aaron's so I helped her load the car and while she was out I ended up putting on extra laters and an additional heater to try and make myself feel a bit better.

I indulged in a nice cuppa and some sweets and then watched some NXT rasslin' and part of a horror film called The Landlord (which I'll have to finish another time as Toni came back LOL). I was feeling much better by the time Toni returned though which was a good thing.

We breezed through Jack Whitehall: Travels With My Father which turned out to be quite an amusing set of shows. Some of it was cringeworthy but it also carried some fun and emotional bits too. Well worth a watch for a travel series with a difference.

We finished the day by giving the Netflix series Borgia a go. Not to be confused with the excellent The Borgias show this one gave a different spin on the same subject matter. It wasn't a great spin so we probably won't be seeing that one out LOL.

Sam returned home from a trip to Nottingham so we had a catch up, watched some Hell's Kitchen and Marvel's Runaways.

By the end of the day I was feeling much better thankfully so it looks like I'll be back to work as normal tomorrow.

No comments: